Thursday, May 26, 2011

More New Covers!

Two covers have come out this week for two of my favorite series! The first one is for Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare:


Jem kind of looks like a mad scientist with the hair, but I still love the cover!

The second cover is for The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan, which I CANNOT wait for October to read! The cover looks so beautiful and epic, and I really want to know where all this ice is coming from!


The first chapter of The Son of Neptune is also up here. What do you think?

9 comments:

Apoorva Chowdhary said...

Wow those covers are so awesome! Thanks for posting this...I also read the sneak peek of the Son of Neptune..I can't wait for it to come out!!! :)

Nonie said...

The Son of Neptune cover is brilliant. :) I like the Greek/Roman temples falling in the ice in the background...and that Percy is on the cover. I'm glad he's going to be in the book, but sort of sad that it's going to be in 3rd person. I'm sure it's still going to be great though. :)

Priya said...

Nonie- those are temples? I thought they were just giant walls of ice...

Priya said...

And I'm also sad about the 3rd person point of view - that's the first thing I noticed when I read the excerpt.

Nonie said...

Oh, if you look closely on the right side, you can see temples on top of the ice about to fall off. :)

emily said...

-reaches desperately for book-
must. read. son. of. neptune. now.

Beth Kephart said...

Where do I get to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, darling one??

xoxo said...

Great covers. They look like the kind of books I'd totally love :D
Thanks for sharing.
Xoxo

Clipping Path Service said...

This post is absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing!